 |
Their "together" picture
(click to enlarge) |
We haven't taken the boys for studio photos in well over a year. Ben was a new 3 and Joey wasn't even a year old yet!! I guess with the dawn digital cameras and email/web sharing, "getting pictures taken" is just not as big of a deal to me.
We like going to
Portrait Innovations. They are great with kids, take tons of pictures, and I can take the prints home with me when we leave the store. Can't beat the prices either!
 |
These are their individual poses
(click to enlarge) |
Last time we took pictures, Ben was afraid. Well yesterday, he ROCKED the camera and the camera loved it. He smiled, held poses, and looked so handsome and grown up. Joey just thought it was fun to run away every time. I am very surprised we got good pictures with him (although they were few and far between!).
Comments
Post a Comment