We had a WONDERFUL visit to the Magic House this past week! It's the "big" St. Louis children's museum and it is fantastic. You pay a good price for admission but it is worth it (plus we had b1g1 coupons from the entertainment book!). I think the best part was watching Joey. He is used to hearing "no touch" quite a bit here at home for various reasons, but nothing was off limits there and he enjoyed every second of it. Andrew and I took turns with each of the boys: playing with Ben and chasing Joey! Here are several pictures from our visit.
![]() |
| Ben and Joe loved the bubble pipe organ! |
![]() | ||||
| Gone fishin' |
![]() | |
| The cutest ice cream man I've ever seen (not to mention the least creepy!) |
![]() |
| Joey's heaven: a wall of light switches. |
![]() |
| These rooms were not designed for tall Daddies! |
![]() |
| In the Judicial Branch room. I hope Joe's love of the witness stand doesn't mean he's destined for a life of crime. :-) |
![]() |
| Ahh, much better, the Oval Office room. The Secretary of State hands a phone call over to President Joey. |
![]() |
| What happens to small children on the way home from a morning full of play at the Magic House! |








Comments
Post a Comment