Wonder what these kids have been up to this week?
Hannah ate books.
Rachel and Brad (Andrew's sis and hubby) came to our neck of the woods last weekend to celebrate their anniversary! Hannah couldn't get enough of her aunt's bright fingernails, maybe because they matched her jammies so well.
Hannah is a full-fledged self-feeder now and often wears her food. Little stinker can yank her velcro bibs off so I'm on the hunt for something with a snap or a stretchy neckband.
Friends Callie and John came over to play last Sunday afternoon! When they'd had enough of each other, out came the snacks and some tv.
Ben graduated out of level 1 of All About Spelling! Level 2 arrived yesterday and I think we'll start it after Thanksgiving.
Gotta take a picture of Joey if I'm taking a picture of Ben!!
Hannah is a shoe girl and goes out of her way to find them. Then she eats them. Good thing she's the third child. Eh, builds up her immune system, right?
You could sew buttons onto a few bibs you already own. Take that Hannah!
ReplyDelete