Skip to main content

Art With Hannah

My boys are a lot of things (like awesome!), but one thing they are not is artsy.  They have limited to no interested in coloring, drawing, painting, or creating anything out of any medium.  And I'm ok with that!  They definitely have other interests.  But I like to sit and color with little ones and wanted at least one kid to love it with me. 

Then there was Hannah. 
 
Hallelujah, she loves to color!  I started her out with Color Wonder (a.k.a. mess free!) markers and lately I've been letting her use crayons if I'm pretty close by.  And for the first time this past week, I let her paint with dollar store water colors.  She painted her fingers, her mouth, the paint itself, and a little bit on the paper. 

 





 
And her favorite animal since she was old enough to decide she had a favorite animal is the cat.  Every time I sit with her to color she looks at me, points to her paper, and says "Caaaaah" (cat).  I draw cat heads multiple times a day.  I'm getting pretty good, considering it's a stick cat head and all.  Doncha love her face full of orange paint?
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog