Skip to main content

Hannie at 3 months

Hannah Mary hit 3 months last week!  Here are some factiods about her these days.
  • Her newest trick is getting her hands figured out!  She has them in her mouth all the time and she is getting pretty good at reaching for and touching toys. 
  • We get little giggles from her every so often, but she is always full of smiles... as long as she's not hungry or tired.  Hee hee!
  • She hates tummy time which means I do too.  But it's the new preferred method of snot-removal from her nose because she snorts so much!
  • We started sleep training her this week so she can learn how to fall asleep on her own (instead of in our arms or in the swing).  I wasn't planning to be in a rush to do this with my little girl, our final baby, but it really is time.  She's been doing really well and is getting the hang of it.  It's never fun to endure, but the rewards are priceless.  She sleeps from about 8 pm till 6 or 7 am, and then naps after each feeding throughout the day.  Her naps aren't the best, but with such a solid overnight of sleep I'm not surprised.  I'd love for her to condense some of her naps and have longer ones less frequently, but she's just not quite there yet.
  • Her reflux is controlled well by 3 doses of Zantac each day.  She still has some bad days where she'll right the bottle and have bad gas, but all in all, I can't complain!  I know it could be much worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog