Skip to main content

Dear Grandmas...

Dear Mom (Marge) and Mom (Carla),
As you know, I'm not the best at getting cards out on time, but I had a plan today!  Since we are done with school now I planned on having the boys make Mother's Day Cards for you. 

During Hannah's first nap today I pulled out my poor Cricut (it's been banished to my closet due to rare usage these days) and we picked out the cards we are making you.  For about two minutes, Ben and Joey took turns pushing the buttons to cut out the pieces. 

When it was time to glue the pieces together, I lost your grandboys.  They they discovered two pieces of paper that looked like this.
Guess what they turned those papers into? 

GUNS! 

So while I glued your cards together they ran around shooting each other.

Happy Mother's Day 6 days early! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog