In the very beginning of the month, I made homemade laundry soap. I promised to share my opinions once I tried it!
I've used it on a couple loads now including whites and darks, and I think it works just as well as any other commercial soap I've used in the past. I think it has one bonus feature though: the clothes are way softer coming out of the dryer! Even a towel came out really soft and fluffy, and wasn't the case with my commercial liquid.
So if you're thinking of giving the homemade stuff a chance, I say try it; I am happy!
I've used it on a couple loads now including whites and darks, and I think it works just as well as any other commercial soap I've used in the past. I think it has one bonus feature though: the clothes are way softer coming out of the dryer! Even a towel came out really soft and fluffy, and wasn't the case with my commercial liquid.
So if you're thinking of giving the homemade stuff a chance, I say try it; I am happy!
Comments
Post a Comment