Skip to main content

The First Day

The books were ready...

Some math manipulatives sat in cute jars...

We had calendar time...
(Ben wanted to wear his new talking super hero shirt on the first day of school.  And like pre-school last year, he insisted on some sort of pointing device as we went through the calendar!)


Joey did ok, but had some moments that looked like this.  I think he was a bit jealous for my attention, but I think we'll all get better together every day.

Getting ready for math... (don't worry, he really doesn't hold his pencil like that)

Joey did some paint-by-water while Ben and I worked...

Evidence of our reading lesson (mmm and sss sounds)...

Done with lessons by 10:30, and ice crem rewards for a morning well done!

Went to the playground, then walked across the creek and threw rocks in!

My super student!

Came home, had lunch, read aloud the first chapter of Charlotte's Web.

I think I can get used to this.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on a great first day. Love the manipulative jars!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog