Skip to main content

11 Weeks!

Today Baby turns 11 weeks today and we're moving along well.  I never really had any of the nausea or queasiness that I had during the 6th through 9th weeks of pregnancy with the previous two.  On Wednesday though, I had the most random morning sickness(?) where I threw up out of nowhere.  I had just finished mopping the dining room floor and was then using Pledge to dust the furniture when it happened.  I don't know if the smell of the cleaning products got to me or what, but after that I was fine and haven't done it again since.  Glad that's over and done with!!

Usually I take a month-by-month belly picture.  I did it at 4 weeks, but with all our traveling this past month we missed the 8 week picture.  I'm so close to 12 weeks now that I guess I'll just wait.  Poor 3rd baby!! 

My belly has definitely popped and I've been in maternity bottoms full-time for a couple weeks now.  I'm in the awkward stage of pregnancy where instead of looking pregnant I just look chubby.  My regular tops look frumpy and the maternity tops are way too big.  Blah.

My energy levels have seemed to have bounced back overnight, so I'm thankful for that.  I decided to start getting up when Andrew gets up at 6:00ish every morning so I can get a jump on the morning before the boys wake up.  I've been doing that without problem and making it through the day without really needing a nap, although yesterday I had to have some "rest" time for about an hour to recover!! 

My next appointment isn't until the end of the month, but I promised Ben to bring him along so he can hear baby's heartbeat.  He really loves Baby Ho Ho and loves to kiss my belly.  He even occasionally asks me, "So, Mom, how's Baby Ho Ho doing?" 

Comments

  1. So sweet. Are you guys going to find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll find out. I'm a total type-A planner!! The only way I could have waited was if Joey was a girl, and we had "stuff" for either gender. To me it's still a surprise... just a matter of when. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog