We hit up the St. Charles West football game last night. It's always a fun evening out on Friday nights in the fall. And I must say, the students love Mr. Scott. He's like a celebrity! ;-)
It was still a bit over 80 degrees last night, so the band donned shorts and polo shirts. I remember several Friday nights in sweltering polyester ... how I would have loved polos and shorts. Ben and Joey think it's pretty cool to see their friend Ben (the band director, who they call Mr. Ben) out on the field!
Go Warriors!
What do girls who don't know a lick about football, who are just waiting for halftime to see the important part of the night (the band!) do during the first half? Selfies! :-D
And take pictures of the sweetest, sparkliest, pinkest toesies in town.
She made herself quite comfy to take in the sights.
Hannah helped Daddy get the pit ready for halftime.
And the real reason America has high school football games: so the band can perform at halftime!
Comments
Post a Comment