I've got a sassy girl on my hands, a bit too big for her britches if you ask me! As Hannah approaches the four month mark on Saturday, she's already arching her back to get out of a spot she doesn't like. And she has decided that laying on the floor is overrated and she'd much rather be upright to look around and take in her world. She loves standing up on our laps too. She's a strong little thing and has been holding her head and upper body up well for quite awhile now. I am definitely seeing the whole "girls develop faster than boys" thing when I compare Hannah to her brothers.
My friend Colleen gave us a hand-me-down jumper contraption and I pulled it out today. I didn't think I'd need it this soon! Hannah had her inaugural jump in it earlier today and she really, really enjoyed it.
She also is currently enjoying this bottle on her dad's lap.
And I'm enjoying sorting through all the 6 month clothes she can start wearing soon. It makes me a wee bit sad she's growing up so quickly, but the cuteness of the clothes makes numbs the pain, ha! Lucky for me, she is not growing at the exponential rate that her brothers did, so I am not feeling cheated. :-)
My friend Colleen gave us a hand-me-down jumper contraption and I pulled it out today. I didn't think I'd need it this soon! Hannah had her inaugural jump in it earlier today and she really, really enjoyed it.
She also is currently enjoying this bottle on her dad's lap.
And I'm enjoying sorting through all the 6 month clothes she can start wearing soon. It makes me a wee bit sad she's growing up so quickly, but the cuteness of the clothes makes numbs the pain, ha! Lucky for me, she is not growing at the exponential rate that her brothers did, so I am not feeling cheated. :-)
Comments
Post a Comment