Skip to main content

Magic Moments

With Hannah's arrival on the horizon, I really wanted to do something fun for Ben and Joey.  We've been stuck at home a lot I wanted to do something just for them, OUT of the house.  With nothing on the agenda this past Saturday morning, we thought it would be a perfect time to take them to The Magic House, St. Louis's incredible children's museum.  It was a rainy dreary day, so it was a great day to spend indoors.

We told the boys we were going someplace fun, and I tried giving them hints to see if they could guess.  My favorite of all the guesses was Joey's, and he asked if we were jumping into a book like on Blue's Clues!!!!!!  How creative his little mind can be! 

Admission was next to nothing.  My friend Kari gave us 2 free kids passes, and Andrew and I used an Entertainment book coupon to make our admission b1g1 free.  They had so much fun playing and touching and discovering; it made my heart happy to see them enjoying their time there.  It was crowded, but not so crowded that it took away from the fun of the museum.  The Entertainment Book also had a coupon for the little sandwich shop there in the museum.  We have more than 1 book (one of the few "corporate perks" Andrew gets as a teacher - he gets freebies from his fundraiser reps!), so we were able to use 2 coupons to buy mine and Andrew's lunches and get the boys' lunches free.  So for about $20 total, we all went to the Magic House and ate lunch there.  I'd say we did a good job. ;-)

Here are some pics from the morning... see the rest on my Facebook page!

(brotherly love)

(kinetic energy is cool)

(momma can't stretch like she once could...)

(wrapped in a bubble!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog