This was a pretty busy month for us and I'm feeling it. Today was the last day of a really busy week and we are now on spring break. Andrew just took the kids to the park, I'm watching Netflixing, and thought it was high time to unload pictures off the camera.
Here's what we've been up to this month!
Early in the month we went with a few friends to the Missouri Ballet Theater's production of Peter and the Wolf." Hannah's favorite dancer was the bird because she had the fanciest costume, of course!
The boys learned the layers of the atmosphere, and just like their momma and her best friend in grade school, we demonstrated with a cake. I made it gluten free because after all that work I wanted to take part in eating it.
Andrew had a birthday! Part of celebrating was hearing Star Trek music performed by a touring orchestra at the Fox Theater. It was a pretty good concert but we were pretty suspicious that there was some piped-in music under the live performers. Hmmmm.
We met up with several of our CC friends to celebrate Easter!
The day before Easter -- Easter baskets
(hiding their eyes while we set them out)
Ready to hunt eggs all around our yard!
Dyeing eggs (nothin' like the last minute, eh?)
Hunting eggs at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa File's house
This girl went all in!
Climbing Great Grandma's beautiful, blooming magnolia tree
I'm glad to say buhbye to busy March and say hello to a slower April and hopefully great spring weather!
Comments
Post a Comment