Skip to main content

Ten Years

Today's our 10th anniversary!!  Ten years has gone by awfully fast.  To commemorate the big day I made a short slideshow.  Since we got married just as digital wedding photography was becoming mainstream we don't have digital pictures.  Hence, you will see pictures of pictures from our album, as well pics of us over the last 10 years.  It's fun to see us lose the baby faces, add pounds (well, that's not fun), and my changing hair from year to year!

Our wedding day was bittersweet for reasons I won't get into here, but we went into it knowing that a wedding is just one day.  Centering our marriage in Christ has always been the focus from the day I said "yes" when Andrew asked me to marry him.

We look forward to many, many more years together!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog