| Rocking a shiny post-immunization bandaid! |
Hannah's 2 month stats are in...
12 pounds - 63rd percentile
22 3/4 inches - 44th percentile
At two months, Ben was about the same weight and longer, but he got a slow start after nursing didn't work out and it took a couple weeks to get some weight on him. Joey was almost 15 pounds and 24 1/2 inches at this point!!! She may look like her brothers, but she sure ain't built like them!
Speaking of looking like her brothers, I have people telling me constantly that they swear she looks like either one brother or the other. I think she's our blend baby - she has Joey's mouth and chin (after Andrew) and Ben's eyes and nose (after me). Here are Scott babies at two months and YOU can decide!
| Benjamin |
| Joey |
| Hannah |
What a doll and I agree, the perfect blend!
ReplyDelete