Skip to main content

Surprise!

He got me.  Andrew pulled off a surprise 30th birthday party for me Friday night and I totally had no clue!!!  There are so many details that I feel I'd write a novel here.  In order to spare you of all that, you just need to know that we have some very good friends who are very good liars when they need to be, and I have two sweet sisters who took their weekend to come spend it with me.  Most of all, I have one incredible husband who went above and beyond the call to make me feel like the most special, loved girl on the planet.  Thank you!!

My actual birthday is this coming Thursday.  Age has never bothered me, so turning 30 isn't a big deal.  I'm actually glad(?) to see my 20s go.  It has been a busy decade:  go to college, graduate college, work, get married, buy a house, have 2 babies... I guess I look forward to a slightly less eventful next decade of my life!  :-) 

Tonight we decided to do my birthday gifts from Andrew and the boys.  We have a pretty busy week this week so we thought we'd do that this afternoon instead of having to rush through it on one of those busy nights.  Enjoy some pictures!

With college pals Gerry, Megan, Matt, and Kim
With my sisters Ashley and Michelle
With friends Rosemary, Leslie, Coby, Lisa, and Eric

With fam:  Andrew, Rachel, Carla, Milt, Ash, and Michelle
Ben wrote his own name.  He chose to give me a
dice game that Andrew picked out for me.
Andrew picked out a new end table for me!  Love it!!
(Sorry I'm lookin' rough... just roused from a little snooze!)
Yes, a new garlic press... Andrew grabbed a really cheap one
a couple years ago, and I have hated it ever since.
Now I have a good one!  Also included in the gift extravaganza
was a new crockpot (ours cracked!), Season 6 of "The Office,"
and the newly released "Beauty and the Beast."  Spoiled?  Yes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog